This year, lets decorate Christmas using the best rugs at Home Decor Fine Rugs and leave your guests awestruck! Decorating your interior design with Christmas decor this season will make your Christmas an unforgettable one.
The Christmas is a special time of gathering and inviting family and friends for the annual reunion holiday. It's the time when you cherish the year-long memories with your family and friends and be prepared for the voyage next year. With such an important time of the year, why not decorate your homes to fill it with that extra love you hold in your hearts.
So, with the season approaching near, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite Christmas decorating ideas to inspire you in your winter interior design decoration and help you spread that festive cheer all season long.
The living room is the most popular spot in the house for the Christmas. When you're up to decorating your space for Christmas and New year, there are so many Christmas decorating ideas to love in this thoughtfully layered space.
• With festive ornaments embellished on Christmas mantel decor, a red striped or a braided rainbow-colored rug with a frosty tree beside will fill the living room with the magic of the holiday season.
• The gorgeous gold jewel beauty rug in front of the fireplaces will create perfect place for function and style and make it work for holidays.
• The creamy white rugs and metallic ornaments will contrast beautifully with the bold greenery and red Christmas decor.
• Add subtle Christmas decorations in your living room by adding a monochrome gray rug and make it work for the holidays by tying bows, adding the stockings, fancy Christmas garlands, collectibles and a roaring fire.
A dining room is an elegant space which would be fit enough to host a formal dinner or be casual enough to party at home with the family. Thus, we’d prefer the wide-ranging and calm look for such a multitasker. Decorating the dining area with the Christmas charm can be a festive way to serve up delicious meals and holiday cheer.
• Silver and gold are the essential colors for Christmas time. Thus, a creamy white rug with a silvery touch and the golden decor or a golden embroidered rug with the silvery Christmas ornaments can be perfect to create a glamorous and curated ambience in the room decoration.
First impressions always leave a mark on any visiting guests, and when it comes to styling the entryway of your home, you have the opportunity to make a perfect lasting impression. With the rugs in your entryway you can create warm welcomes for the most wonderful time of the year.
• The buffalo check area rug, a pure white rug, or jute rugs on dark wood floors could perfectly transition your entryway into the Christmas season. To give it a more of Christmas feeling you can add in some of your favorite garlands, sleigh bells, festive pillows, and of course, the Christmas tree.
Bedrooms are a great way to stay warm and decorate for Christmas. It is your first space in the morning and the last space at night to give you a Christmas feel. When you plan to decorate your bedrooms with the Christmas magic, guests will feel like they’ve walked into a Christmas wonderland.
• Hang a festive holiday sign above your bed, pick some festive throw pillows and toss them on the bed or accent chair, a miniature Christmas on both the sides of the bed and a jute colored rug laid in the front is sure to put you in the Christmas spirit.
• A faux fur rug, red plaid rug, or other type of wintry rugs with flannel Christmas sheets, Christmas themed throw blanket or a garland above the bed is an easy idea to add some Christmas cheer in your bedroom. Also, a Christmas tree in the bedroom can make you feel pretty Christmas and will definitely create a festive mood.
When you’re bringing the Christmas magic to every space of your home, never forget to bring the magic of the season into the favorite spaces of kids. To create a magical wonderland in your child’s bedroom, you just need to add a couple of festive touches, and they are all set for the Christmas.
• You can start setting their rooms by adding a slim tree with minimal ornaments to bring out the holiday spirit and a white furry rug. Festive accessories like throw pillows, blankets, and other Christmasy touches add to your overall decorating theme.
• There's nothing quite the fir greens and reds in a classic Christmas color scheme and your kid’s room is the epitome of such look. So you can either opt for red rug or a green grassy one too for them to love and enjoy.